SCOTT, La. (KLFY) — Instead of touring across Acadiana to taste Gerald Gruenig’s highly recommended meals, the first annual Acadiana Eats Festival will be bringing 16 eateries to one location on Saturday Oct. 29 at West Village Development in Scott from noon to 5 p.m. The event will feature food vendors, pop-up vendors, live events and fun for kids, too!
Below is a complete list of participating restaurants and what you can expect from them:
- KOK Wings & Things- Bone-in Sum Nasty Wings
- Jak’s Donuts- Cronuts & Specialty seasonal donut
- Cravin Boudin- Shrimp Pasta Rhyan
- Jett’s Crawfish & Catering- Boiled shrimp, corn, potatoes and dip
- Tboy’s Boudin- Traditional Boudin & Smoked Sausage on a stick
- Creole Lunch Box- Shrimp Stew & Smothered Okra
- Kartchner’s Specialty Meats- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Boudin Balls & Fried Ribs
- Prejean’s- Fried Shrimp Plate & Jazz Fest Gumbo
- Cajun Table- Queso Burger Sliders & Nonky’s Fonky Potatoes
- Uncle T’s- Half Landry Poboy
- Dezmeaux’s Boudin- Boudin Stuffed Chicken Wings with Fries
- Moore’s II Soul Food Cafe- Crawfish Etouffee & Fried Fish
- Bourque’s- Jalapeno Sausage & Cheese Bread Burger
- Vautrot’s Mini Mart- Fish Courtbouillon with Fried Fish & Boudin Balls
- Blu Basil Wine & Grill- Kimchi Fries & Soul Haus Meatball
If you’re wondering how to find your way to West Village Development or for more information about the Acadiana Eats Festival, News 10’s Gerald Gruenig says it all:
Gerald Gruenig talks menus, activities, and merch available at the Acadiana Eats Festival.
Revisit this post for updates about the Acadiana Eats Festival as they become available. Save room for Oct. 29 in your stomachs!