EUNICE, La. (KLFY) — Acadiana Eats Kitchen went on the road to Eunice, where T-Boy’s Boudin is getting ready for the second annual Acadiana Eats Festival Oct. 28.
In addition to its world-famous boudin, T-Boy’s is going to bring jambalaya to the party for the first time on Saturday.
“With our jambalaya we’re going to offer some fresh pork, smoked sausage, tasso,” said owner T-Boy Berzas. “We’re going to load it down with some protein.”
Berzas told Gerald Gruenig he had fun at the inaugural Acadiana Eats Festival last year, and is looking forward to Saturday.
“It wasn’t just work,” he said. “We went out there to introduce our product, but we had fun. We got close to the bar once in a while, we got to see (Gerald) play, we had a lot of family and friends there.”
The second annual Acadiana Eats Festival will be Saturday, Oct. 28 from 11 a.m-5 p.m. at the West Village Development in Scott.
- Supreme Court to confront post-Roe abortion battles
- Sununu set to play key role in GOP’s New Hampshire primary
- A $16 McDonald’s meal is going viral again. Here’s why
- US Osprey aircraft with 6 aboard crashes off coast of Japan, at least 1 dead
- House approves resolutions calling on Hamas to release hostages, reaffirming Israel’s right to exist