(KLFY)– If you’re looking for big flavor in a burger, the Neon Pig in New Iberia has you covered.
The Neon Pig, located at 714 South Lewis St. in New Iberia cooked up unique and delicious handmade burgers that have received high praise.
The team at the Neon Pig put together their Smash Burger and All American Burger.
The Smash Burger is a smash grind burger patty inside a grilled ciabatta bun, topped with cheddar cheese, homemade pickles, pickled onion and then comes comeback and hoisin sauce.
The All American is a seasoned bash burger patty, topped with cheddar cheese, all on a warm brioche bun with mustard, tomato, pickles, onion, bibb lettuce, mayo and ketchup.
For all the latest food finds from around Acadiana, you can subscribe to the Acadiana Eats newsletter.
- Supreme Court to confront post-Roe abortion battles
- Sununu set to play key role in GOP’s New Hampshire primary
- A $16 McDonald’s meal is going viral again. Here’s why
- US Osprey aircraft with 6 aboard crashes off coast of Japan, at least 1 dead
- House approves resolutions calling on Hamas to release hostages, reaffirming Israel’s right to exist