Want to win four season tickets to LSU football and get great parking for the game? Purchase a raffle ticket today and YOU could win this prize, but you've only got until August 16th, when we'll announce the winner LIVE from Passe Partout!
For over 60 years, the March of Dimes has been working to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. With your support, they are able to ensure a healthy start in life for all babies! Help this great cause and have a chance to win a great prize!
For complete rules, restrictions and to purchase a ticket please call the Acadiana March of Dimes office at 337-233-8476. For more information on the March of Dimes, visit their website at www.marchofdimes.com.
OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF LOUISIANA. Must be 18 years of age and older at the time of entry . Void where prohibited.
March of Dimes - Louisiana Chapter/Acadiana Division
Prize: Four (4) 2013 Season Football Tickets for LSU Home Games
Raffle Drawing: August 16, 2013
Official Rules: Effective July 10, 2013
License #: E0005818
10. The winner is solely responsible for all costs directly and indirectly associated with the Prize, including, but not limited to, all applicable taxes.
11. No refund or exchange for cash will be allowed.
12. Raffle ticket sellers shall be 18 years of age or older. Raffle ticket sellers shall not be entitled to and shall not receive anything of value for their services.
13. All proceeds from the Raffle shall go to the March of Dimes, Louisiana Chapter - 11960 Bricksome Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 for the benefit of its Acadiana Division in Lafayette, LA, to be used for their mission to improve the health of babies by preventing premature birth, birth defects and infant mortality.
14. All monies derived from the Raffle shall be deposited into a March of Dimes financial account within 2 business days of the drawing.
15. The March of Dimes shall be accountable for all financial records for the Raffle.
16. Only the March of Dimes may advertise the Raffle. All advertisements must include at least the March of Dimes name, the License Number (for the Raffle), and the purpose for which the net proceeds will be used.
17. These Official Rules shall not be in conflict with the gaming rules and regulations established under laws of the State of Louisiana and the guidance provided by the LA Dept. of Revenue, Office of Charitable Gaming.
18. Any issue not addressed in these Official Rules shall be handled based on the gaming rules and regulations established by the State of Louisiana and guidance provided by the LA Department of Revenue, Office of Charitable Gaming.