Nunu's Market Fire - KLFY News 10

Nunu's Market Fire

Posted:

One local business is fortunate after a grease fire broke out in their kitchen.  

According to Nunu's Market owner Blaine Broussard, it happened Sunday at their Youngsville location. Broussard said a grease covered Cracklin pot caught fire. Firefighters were called in and were able to get the fire under control without major damages or injury.

Broussard says the worst was burnt cooking utensils, wiring and a smoke smell left behind in the store and he's counting his blessings.

Powered by WorldNow

1808 Eraste Landry Rd, PO Box 90665,
Lafayette LA 70509

Telephone: 337.981.4823
Fax: 337.984.8323
Email: tip10@klfy.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Louisiana, Inc. A Media General Company.