Carbon Monoxide Death - KLFY News 10

Carbon Monoxide Death

Posted:

Over in Claiborne Parish, two people died from carbon monoxide poisoning while sleeping in a pop-up-camper.

Fifty-year-old Paul Pitts and 47-year-old Linda Scott died Sunday. Authorities say the two fell asleep and didn't wake up.

The victims were found in the camper that was inside a metal building near the Summerfield community, northeast of homer.

A generator, found inside the building, was being used to power an electric heater.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KLFY. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.