Two Campers Die in Claiborne Parish - KLFY News 10

Two Campers Die in Claiborne Parish

Posted:

Claiborne Parish authorities say two people died from carbon monoxide poisoning while in a pop-up camper. 

50-year-old Paul Pitts and 47-year-old Linda Scott were pronounced dead Sunday. Authorities say they fell asleep and never woke up.

Bailey says the victims were found in a pop-up camper that was inside a metal building near the Summerfield community northeast of Homer. 

He says a generator was being used to power an electric heater. The generator was inside the building.

Powered by WorldNow

1808 Eraste Landry Rd, PO Box 90665,
Lafayette LA 70509

Telephone: 337.981.4823
Fax: 337.984.8323
Email: tip10@klfy.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Louisiana, Inc. A Media General Company.