It took only about 30 minutes for fire to destroy thirty years of memories at 815 SE Evangeline Thruway.
The owner is 73 year old Pamela Bob, who is a grandmother of 11 and a great grandmother of 7. Bob was home with one of her daughters and two of her grandchildren, when the blaze broke out.
Fire officials believe the fire was sparked when a burning incense stick fell on a pile of clothes. Luckily no one was hurt.
But, Pamela Bob is starting from scratch, trying to rebuild her life. The family hopes the community will rally behind them, donating what they can. If you'd like to donate you can call Pamela Bob's granddaughter Shira Davis at 337-326-6994.
1808 Eraste Landry Rd, PO Box 90665,
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Louisiana, Inc. A Media General Company.