Fire Destroys Lafayette Home - KLFY News 10

Fire Destroys Lafayette Home

Posted:

It took only about 30 minutes for fire to destroy thirty years of memories at 815 SE Evangeline Thruway.    

The owner is 73 year old Pamela Bob, who is a grandmother of 11 and a great grandmother of 7. Bob was home with one of her daughters and two of her grandchildren, when the blaze broke out.

Fire officials believe the fire was sparked when a burning incense stick fell on a pile of clothes.  Luckily no one was hurt.

But, Pamela Bob is starting from scratch, trying to rebuild her life. The family hopes the community will rally behind them, donating what they can. If you'd like to donate you can call Pamela Bob's granddaughter Shira Davis at 337-326-6994.

Rob Mallia

Powered by WorldNow

1808 Eraste Landry Rd, PO Box 90665,
Lafayette LA 70509

Telephone: 337.981.4823
Fax: 337.984.8323
Email: tip10@klfy.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Louisiana, Inc. A Media General Company.