It might be the strangest lawsuit you've ever heard of. A man from Colorado claims he was badly burned by a urinal in an Arby's Restaurant. The lawsuit lists the victim as Kenneth Dejoie and claims that Dejoie was quote "utilizing the urinal in the men's restroom when it caused a jet of steam to shoot forth from the urinal and burn his genitals."
Dejoie claims he reported the incident to an employee who according to the suit claimed, "we have that bathroom problem again," and "this happens when the sink in the kitchen is running." The lawsuit claims Dejoie is seeking damages for financial losses and as a result of his injuries not being able to have sex with his wife.
A spokesperson for the company issued a statement saying we want to reassure our customers that we are committed to providing quality food in a safe and healthy environment. Since this matter is in litigation we've been advised by our attorney that we are unable to discuss.
1808 Eraste Landry Rd, PO Box 90665,
Can’t find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Louisiana, Inc. A Media General Company.