Chief Kip Judice of the Duson Police Department announces the arrest of several persons associated with the unauthorized use of an access of fuel cards stolen from Baker Hughes' vehicles in several states and used at numerous Love's Truck Stops throughout several states.
Duson Police began an investigation after a female was captured on video in February 2016 at the Love's Truck Stop in Duson using a card stolen from a Broussard, LA Baker Hughes yard. Several cards were stolen and used in excess of $5,000.00. A second occurrence with what appeared to be the same female was captured on surveillance in May 2016 with the female using cards stolen from Crowley, LA Baker Hughes' yard on this occasion over $7,000.00 in unauthorized charges were made; this prompted a local news release asking the public for assistance in identifying the female in the video surveillance.
Duson Police received multiple calls from Police Departments in several states indicating that investigating similar crimes with video surveillance of the same the female using the fuel cards from the same company stolen in their jurisdictions.
After a long an intense investigation which now includes 49 police agencies in 7 states (Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, Kansas, and Mississippi) Agents with the Webster Parish Sheriff's Office have booked into their jail the following people:
- William Harry Dishinger 44 years old from Minden, LA who has been charged as a fugitive from justice for Claiborne Parish LA and Tarrant County TX, Conspiracy to commit burglary, Conspiracy to commit access device fraud, access device fraud, money laundering, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Photo attached.
- Sarah Elizabeth Green 35 years old from Minden, LA who was identified as and confessed to being the person in the video who has been charged with Conspiracy to commit burglary, Conspiracy to commit Access Device Fraud, Access device fraud, Money laundering, fugitive from Arlington, Texas. Photo attached.
- Janice Faye Sherman 48 years old from Minden, LA who has been charged with Access device fraud, Conspiracy to commit access device fraud, and Money laundering. Photo attached
- Macy Leigh Butler 25 years old from Minden, LA charged with Conspiracy to commit access device fraud, Access device fraud, Possession of schedule II drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia. Photo attached.
- Tiffany Ann Caldwell 30 years old from Minden, LA charged with Conspiracy to commit burglary, Conspiracy to commit access device fraud, Possession of stolen things, Possession of drug paraphernalia. No photo available at this time.
- Milligan Shawn William 27 years old from Minden, LA charged with Conspiracy to commit a burglary, Conspiracy to commit access device fraud, Possession of stolen things, and Fugitive from Claiborne Parish, LA. No photo available at this time.
Additional arrests are expected in this case, and the case may be adopted by the Federal Bureau of Investigations for applicable Federal charges.
The following is a list of areas by state that investigations are being handled with connection to these individuals:
- Fairfield Texas location on 111 Bailiff Drive the cards were used at Love's located on West Commerce. 5 or 6 cards from this location. This should have been around Oct 10th, 2015 Rented Vehicle in (U-Haul) in Fairfield)
- Carthidge, Texas, Baker Hughes yard 2 yards
- Marshall, Texas, Baker Hughes yards on Hwy 59 and yard on East Grand Blvd South. One would be a Blend Plant.
- Tyler, Texas, Baker Hughes on Jordan Plaza. (Drilled a hole to get in vehicle lock) of vehicle parked at office , State Park Hwy (cut the chain.)
- Kilgore, Texas Baker Hughes a Blend Plant on Paluxy and also on Tx 42.
- Grand Prairie, Tx, Baker Hughes 2710 Forum Dr Grand Prairie, Tx. Two times this yard was hit. On the first 3 or 4 cards. Big yard next to Big Flea Market. Macy Butler's Car was used and Green also present with Butler. Cards were from Burelson Texas
- Burleson, Texas Baker Hughes card were stolen from there and used in Grand Prairie.
- Bridgeport, Texas Baker Hughes 1420 Bridgeport Tx multiple times.
- Mineral Wells.
- Brackenridge, Texas, Baker Hughes 102 County Rd 328,
- Knox City, Texas, Baker Hughes.
- Big Springs, Texas, Baker Hughes they hit the yard got 6 or 7 cards over a period of 3 nights. She stated that the crime stopper tip shows a guy who is blamed for the cards they stole. They hit the first night waited a night and hit the 3rd (Crime Stoppers video show male walking on camera) Dec 11-15
- Liberty Texas, Baker Hughes)
- Tomball, Texas Baker Hughes
- Houston, Texas Baker Hughes
- Beaumont, Texas Baker Hughes
- Bryan, Texas Texas Baker Hughes
- Alice, Texas Baker Hughes
- San Angelo, Texas Baker Hughes
- Crain, Texas Baker Hughes
- El Dorado, Texas Baker Hughes
- Midland, Texas Baker Hughes yard on Market Street by Main Street Market total of 10 to 12 cards. Petro Chem Card also stolen from here or company name of Petro ????? type of card.
- Odessa, Texas Baker Hughes. Stated hit hard
- Andrews, Texas Baker Hughes on NW Mustang Drive and also on US 385.
- Snyder, Texas Baker Hughes.
- Brownfield, Texas Baker Hughes
- Sundown, Texas Baker Hughes, 3468 State Road 301 Sundown, Texas. Billy fell over fence.
- Lubbock, Texas, Baker Hughes hit hard.
- Amarillo, Texas, Baker Hughes
- Borger, Texas, Baker Hughes 9 Industrial Blvd. Billy cut the lock off of gate.
- Pampa, Texas, Baker Hughes,
- Perryton, Texas, Baker Hughes, Billy cut the lock off of Gate.
- Hobbs, New Mexico 2708 NW County Road, 707 N Leech Street,& 507 Co Road 62 A. One lot had 18 wheelers at least 100 or more.
- El Dorado, Arkansas Baker Hughes 2501 Pershing Hwy. Hit 3 Times.
- Eldorado, Arkansas Baker Hughes across from Pershing Street yard 2 times it was hit.
- Searcy, Arkansas Baker Hughes 180 Lee Lane,
- Russiville, Arkansas Baker Hughes yard.
- Laurel, Mississippi Baker Hughes 2628 Ellsville Blvd, Laurel Mississippi
- Laurel, Mississippi Baker Hughes 705 Industrial Blvd, Laurel Mississippi.
- Shreveport, LA Baker Hughes 6970 W 70th Hit several times.
- Bossier, La Baker Hughes. Bossier locations
- Jena, La Baker Hughes
- Crowley, Louisiana 138 Roller Rod Crowley (stated new cards in trucks would have been the end of May.
- Rayne, La Baker Hughes 135 Industrial in Rayne hit 3 times and got cards two of the times.
- DUSON, La Green showed the Crime Stopper Video admitting she was the one on video.
1)Lindsey, Ok Baker Hughes 1315 Se 4th Street, all 4 of them hit here on different nights
This extensive investigation is continuing and Baker Hughes and Love's Truck Stop authorities are fully cooperating with the investigation.
The subjects admitted that they avoided using the cards in bigger cities because the police in smaller towns were expected to be less competent and lacked the resources of bigger police agencies.